Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Client facing role that focuses on developing, enabling, and delivering process enables IT solutions to multiple client areas
Major Responsibilities Project Management:
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Manages day-to- day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by IT service delivery teams before passing to client.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Effectively applies methodology and enforces project standards
- Holds regular status meetings with project team and client.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Resolves and/ or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database, ERP systems, and system design.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of IT capabilities.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Reviews work of IT service delivery team.
Non-Technical Skills or Attributes:
- Works under routine supervision.
- Uses minor discretion in resolving problems or enquiries.
- Works without frequent reference to others
- Interacts with and may influence immediate colleagues.
- May have some external contact with customers and suppliers.
- May have more influence in own domain.
- Performs a range of varied work activities in a variety of structures environments.
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications.
- Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities.
- Is able to work in team.
- Is able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons.
365体育投注平台KAUST aspires to be a destination for scientific and technological education and research. By inspiring discoveries to address global challenges, we strive to serve as a beacon of knowledge that bridges people and cultures for the betterment of humanity.